Monday, August 8, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different

{via}

Even though I am the "author" of this blog, it is designed to be about my family. With that in mind, I decided to do something fun this week...

I'm going to do a post on Thursday that's all about Phil :) I may talk about him on here, but knowing the real guy is pretty awesome too! So, I thought I would give you guys an opportunity to give me some questions you would like him to answer. I, (with Phil), do reserve the right to refuse a question if it's too personal, or not appropriate, but I'm not too worried about my main followers. If I don't get many, or any, questions, I'll just come up with my own.

Please leave your questions in a comment and I'll be sure to include it!

In a quick Jill update, I felt 3 kicks at lunch today that I could actually see!! It was the neatest thing and made me wish Phil was there to witness it too. Though, she is definitely earning a new nickname - Karate Kid. Even with 3 kicks, when she does kick, it's just once. One kick and I'm sure a faint "high-ya!" It's almost as if Miss Jill wants me to continue guessing if it's her or indigestion. I'm on to you sister! ;)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Inquiring minds want to know, who do you think you're gonna choose with your first pick of the fantasy draft?

    Hehehe, or Phil could answer the following semi-serious question: What's the favorite gift you've given to Courtney and what's the favorite gift you've received from Courtney?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know what kind of dad Phil is going to be. Like, what goals does he have for Jilly? What does he think the moment wherein he meets his daughter will be like? What are his hopes & fears about parenthood?

    I'd love to know yours, too ;) of course!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...