Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So What! Wednesday


{This is my first So What Wednesday!} 

Today I'm saying SO WHAT! if...

  • I wanted to be late to work this morning because the temperature was 75* and overcast, but the high for today is 102*. I just wanted to bask in the glow of a cool temperature.
  • I had a major major meltdown about finances and my credit score Monday that resulted in me falling off the face of social media earth while Phil and I figured out our finances.
  • Said conversation about finances resulted in me taking over. To be honest, I'm liking it :)
  • We were supposed to go to the grocery store last night, but I had a headache so we're going tonight.
  • I sometimes lay a certain way, or mess with my belly so Miss Jill will move. I love feeling her move around and it makes me so very happy :)
  • I have been dreaming so much about fall that all I want is a turtleneck sweater, a caramel apple spice, a cool breeze, leaves everywhere, and a park swing to take it all in!
  • I have already read 2 out of the 3 library books I checked out on Saturday. Two were very fast reads so I may need the rest of my time to finish the last one.
  • Phil is really really enjoying The Hunger Games book and I don't know if I'll ever get into it. I always get to chapter 3 before something distracts me and I just don't have the motivation to pick it up again. He promises it gets better, but I don't know...
  • I really liked Adele 3 months before she became huge and now I skip to a new station because they're overplaying "Rolling in the Deep"
  • Somehow managed to straighten/flip out my hair this morning in 7 minutes flat! How on earth did I do it? I honestly have no idea and I'm kinda sad I didn't have this down in high school! (It took over an hour and it still fizzed out - thanks marching band practice.)
  • I still haven't checked out Pinterest... and just might not ever

Be sure to link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT! to :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally switch stations when that Adele song comes on, too. The radio ruined the song for me :(:(

    Also, Pinterest isn't something I totally spend too much time on, but I could see you liking it for idea planning (for nursery, wedding planning for others, etc) :)

    However, totally up to you if you wanna check it out! I don't think it's invite only anymore, but if so, I'd totally hook ya up with one (I'm sure I have some).

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...