Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday?

Oh me on my. Did Tuesday not get the memo that it's no longer Monday? It hasn't for me at least. Here's just a quick look at what's happened the last 36 hours...

- Monday was a bit crazy at the office, then it got so quiet in the afternoon I had about 5 phone calls after lunch. It's hard getting used to being alone most of the time.
- Phil threw away our broken nightstand since it was coolish yesterday. He ended up pulling his hamstring and I nursed him back to health
- I woke up late this morning
- Someone brought a life-sized, cardboard cut-out of Mr. Spock and he's hanging out by the front door of our building. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't make me jump 3 times a day because I think he's a real person.
- My shirt was inside out when I got to work. After I fixed that problem, I noticed all the deodorant streaks on the side of my shirt.
- My nose had a small bleed this morning
- I can't get my boss on the phone today :(
- Every time I come up with a career idea, I love it and get excited, then I start to doubt everything and talk myself out of it by the end of the day. It's pretty exhausting and I wish I would stop.

Of course, a few good things have happened too...

- I got the headband I ordered for Jill's going home outfit! (It's the "Julia" under Bowbands) Picture to follow :)
- We finally threw away the broken nightstand
- My mom is coming to visit and will be here in less than a week!
- We have money in the bank and we're healthy which is good any day
- Jill kicks every day and I love it. It like she reminds me she's here, loves me and is growing!

To leave on a good note, I read this post yesterday from Shannon at Life After I "Dew" and I just loved it! I hope you enjoy it too.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...