Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bébé Week 23 Update

{I personally don't see much difference from last week, but you can be the judge}

Today's date: August 13, 2011

How far along: 23 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight this week! I think I'll be more mindful of my eating habits so I don't gain too much too fast :)

Size and growth of the baby: 
Jill is now the size of a small doll - 8 inches and 1 pound! Her face is fully formed, she is starting to gain her cute baby fat, and her skin will no longer be see-through in the next month or so! {per}


Sex: It's a girl!

Maternity clothes: Pants are maternity unless they are my gauchos from 5 summers ago. I wear a mix of regular and maternity shirts, but it's usually maternity.

Sleep: I'm starting to get the hang of sleeping on my side, but when I wake up on my back, my lower back usually hurts a little.

Best moment(s) of the week: Feeling and seeing small movements every single day! Plus, my nesting gene has kicked in so it feels like nice to start organizing/cleaning.

Movement: See above

Food cravings/aversions: Same aversions as before. Not many new cravings either. I guess fudge-sicles were the biggest craving I had this week.

Morning sickness: I still take Zofran everyday at lunch just to be safe. I felt nauseous a few times, but it could have been when I didn't pay attention to the grease content of the food I was eating.

Symptoms: Obvious baby bump, peeing a lot, a few stretch marks (but I don't mind!), uterus feels heavy, baby kicks, lower back pain in the morning, heartburn/acid, gassy, and pretty emotional.

Labor signs: None

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing really :)

What I'm looking forward to: Registering, seeing my mom next month, and finding out if my placenta has fixed itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...