Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our First Home: Photos {Bathrooms}

We'll start with the guest bathroom and then move on to the master.
If at any time you have a question about where I got a decoration, please feel free to email me! I can't promise I'll remember, but I'll do my best :)
mrs {dot} c {dot} ondemand {at} gmail {dot} com

{Guest bathroom}
{It's so exciting, I know. HA. However, pink and yellow are not the intended colors for this room. The pink is Jillian's kitty hooded towel. The eventual color scheme will be yellow and gray with bits of color here and there. I wanted it to be kid friendly with grown-up appeal. Just you wait!}

{Countertop and curtain}
{I ordered a new shower curtain, but it is back ordered for a month. However, once I get this room all done up, I'll post new photos :)}

{Master Bathroom}
{I can't tell you how happy I am to have separate sinks!}

{Bathtub and ledge}
{Phil gifted me that poster on our wedding day, my brother took the framed photo somewhere in Europe, and I made the partially hidden tile. I'm glad to have a decent tub to use my LUSH bath bombs with now too}

{Shower and door to the bedroom}
{The shower curtain was left by the previous owner. Once I get the new one for the guest bathroom, we'll move our old curtain in here. It does have glass sliding doors, but I like have a little more privacy :)}

Next up: Common Rooms

1 comment:

  1. I love the master bathroom! Turquoise and white just go along so good together! It always leaves a refreshing and cool impression on me. :D Anyway, are there any new updates about the bathroom? Best regards, Courtney! :)

    Lida Swisher

    ReplyDelete

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...