Friday, August 17, 2012

Our First Home: Photos {Bedrooms}

As a reminder, I am purposefully leaving out Jillian's nursery in this post. Her big nursery reveal will be after this post.
If at any time you have a question about where I got a decoration, please feel free to email me! I can't promise I'll remember, but I'll do my best :)
mrs {dot} c {dot} ondemand {at} gmail {dot} com

{Guest room as you walk in}
{The window faces west so I wanted to be sure I got curtains}

{A partially decorated wall}
{I'm hoping to finish up a Pinterest inspired art idea that involves the mirror. I would also like a chair for the corner at some point}

{Other side of the room}
{That closet is huge! However, it has a lot of our seasonal decorations and miscellany in there right now so no photo of that ;)}

{Master bedroom - office area}
{The door to the left is the entry to the room fyi}

{Our windows and the family cradle you may recall from this post}
{Those shelves were left by the previous owner. We may or may not keep them}

{Our beautiful new bed frame and matching bedside tables}
{It's nice to have a headboard again!}

{Dresser that goes in between the bathroom door and the closet door}

{Large walk-in closet}
{Pardon the piles of laundry! We were waiting on our washer/dryer to be delivered when I snapped these photos}

{More closet}
{Sadly yes, I did need more shoe room! What's a girl to do?!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

But I Know What It Feels Like

This post is going to be awfully vulnerable and hard for me, but I really want to finally say it out loud. I got permission for my daughter ...